19 today. This photo is an old one (of course). We actually do not have a lampshade on the floor. My daughter was standing on the back of the sofa. She loved the rubber rats and spiders of the Halloween holiday.I can remember every night giving her a bath and putting those cute pajamas on her. Then I would comb out her long, blond hair. It was a ritual and one that I wish I could still do today.
Take me back, oh time machine. Take me back.
Take me back, oh time machine. Take me back.
5 comments:
Wish her Happy Birthday from me.
I am with you on that time machine idea.
Ralph
19 already. Time goes so fast once they start bathing themselves!!! She was (is) certainly a cutie.
That's such a cute picture! Hope you have a great day with her!
Thanks, everyone. It was rush, rush, hustle bustle, now she is in class and I sit alone (with the critters, of course). I made her boyfriend take the ice cream cake to his house. Let them eat cake! Hah!
If you ever locate that time machine, let me know...I will be one of the first passengers. It would be so nice to go back to when times were so much calmer than they are today. I dread what little future I have ahead.
Post a Comment