This is what I saw while reading Google News this morning. No lie! I was a tad bit disgusted and I do apologize for sharing but I could not believe how crass this was. Right on the front page of Google for all the world to see.After the initial shock wore off, all I can do now, is laugh. I don't even have a label for this one. If you go to Google and type in "pepper salmonella" it is the first link to show up. At least for today, it is. Good grief!
4 comments:
At first I thought it was a joke, but I can clearly see it's not after reading the description. I wonder whose brilliant idea it was to put that drawing with it. Really, that is totally disgusting especially if one is eating breakfast while surfing.
Uck!
hahahaahha!!! the news is getting more and more insane...
All - I KNOW! Gross!
Post a Comment