
My back yard about 3 years ago
This is sort of what it looks like today. Not so much ice on the tree, though. They have delayed all area schools by 2 hours or so. I am going to have to finish my coffee and get my behind in gear. A delay just makes me drag my feet even more.
Found out late last night that my brother has a spot on his vocal cord about 2-3 mm. Possibly papilloma. His surgery is scheduled for next week to remove it. From what I have been reading, there is a good chance it comes back.
And, on a side note. I always check the pets lost & found. I saw this ad today:
1/21/10 - LOST DOG - male, tan, American bulldog, pink collar, Indian Meadows
He isn't lost. He ran away. Who puts a pink collar on a male dog? Just kidding! Seriously, I hope all lost pets are found by their caring owners.
And, on a side note. I always check the pets lost & found. I saw this ad today:
1/21/10 - LOST DOG - male, tan, American bulldog, pink collar, Indian Meadows
He isn't lost. He ran away. Who puts a pink collar on a male dog? Just kidding! Seriously, I hope all lost pets are found by their caring owners.
Super side note: I was actually going to put a pink tutu on my boxer for Halloween. I'm sick I tell ya, sick!
2 comments:
I knew you were mentally ill and that is why I follow your blog.
Most dogs are confident enough in their sexuality to wear pink.
Post a Comment