Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Survey says...


So there I was at work reading e-mail and I received the above survey message from the manufacturer of one of our applications. Secretly I want a Kindle, but I am not certain if I would use it all that much. I think if I were to use public transportation like the train and had a long commute, it would be a great idea.

So, when I saw the option "Who cares?" I figured this was the one for me. Then, I thought again. Don't we need to use less paper in the office and at home? Did I really care or was I just in it for the free Kindle? So, I decided to view the results.



Hmmm. I thought a lot more people would have chosen "Who cares?" I didn't vote. I don't want a free Kindle at the risk of receiving a ton of junk mail that might go with participating in the survey. Besides. Who follows up on these things? Do people really get the item?

Have you ever won anything this way?

Save yourself a lot of grief and pass on the following movies:

"Funny People" with A Sandler and S Rogen. Why do I keep watching movies with L Mann in them? I need my head examined. I need to remember that she is in her husband's movies and that they are very degrading to women. I am very disgusted with A Sandler. He has two daughters and he doles out crap like this? Can anyone say Casey Johnson and Paris Hilton? Too much money from the fame of their parents and no self respect. L Mann also has two daughters. I cannot say much about Rogen. You would almost expect low, vulgar movies from him. He oozes vulgarity. No more.

"Land of the Lost" with W Ferrel. Where were the kids? There were kids in the television show. Aren't kids funny? I did not like Chaka at all, or the weird Will Stanton character. I thought that the monkey's name was "Stink" but I realize the entire show just "stinks".

My daughter watched "The Goods" and told me to pass on it. I did, so I have no comment.

I must return to Turner Classic Movies. With emphasis on the "class".

3 comments:

Tabor said...

It is harder for me to find a movie I like. I am of the age where I no longer relate to the mindless romantic escapades of the young. I did see It's Complicated last night because I am a die hard Meryl Streep fan and the movies was actually funny and realistic (if you ignore the fact that they are all millionaires).

Ralph said...

I get about three to four surveys a month on one topic or another. I quit filling them out a few years ago when I realized I never heard the results of any of them.
I've won a lot of things according to the spam e-mails - a million dollars, hundreds of free trips, and several new cars.
Ralph

Cheyenne said...

What ever happened to the good movies they used to make? I don't like Will Farrell. I think the only movie I actually liked him in was Elf and I can't remember why.