Oh, Cheyenne. He lets me do whatever I want. I put the dish on his head. He wouldn't keep it there, that's why you see my hand holding his head in the up position until I captured the shot. Then I laugh that wicked, wicked laugh. I think he likes any attention at all.
Dull, no? Once in a while I do get some peace and quiet. When they are all sacked out taking a nap. But then there is his snoring.
snoring... check *dirty toilets(outside toilet)...check *dirty socks (chewed and soggy)..check *noisy (barking)...check *demanding attention....check *eating like pigs.... Oh, yeah...check *making a mess of the house...check *losing the remote control (or chewing it beyond recognition)...check *must-have toys....check *scratching their privates...check *passing gas and belching....check *Drooling.... check *snorting and making grunting noises...check *hogging the bed...check *sloppy kisses...check *tracking in mud...check *always wanting to go for a car ride...check *hates going to the doctor...check *selective hearing...check *always needs his toenails clipped...check Oh my God...you're right!
6 comments:
What? I am assuming he did not put that there himself. Never a dull moment in your house either, huh?
Oh, Cheyenne. He lets me do whatever I want. I put the dish on his head. He wouldn't keep it there, that's why you see my hand holding his head in the up position until I captured the shot. Then I laugh that wicked, wicked laugh. I think he likes any attention at all.
Dull, no? Once in a while I do get some peace and quiet. When they are all sacked out taking a nap. But then there is his snoring.
Snoring? You might as well be married with all the work these guys demand...;-)
Tabor, let's see...
snoring... check
*dirty toilets(outside toilet)...check
*dirty socks (chewed and soggy)..check
*noisy (barking)...check
*demanding attention....check
*eating like pigs.... Oh, yeah...check
*making a mess of the house...check
*losing the remote control (or chewing it beyond recognition)...check
*must-have toys....check
*scratching their privates...check
*passing gas and belching....check
*Drooling.... check
*snorting and making grunting noises...check
*hogging the bed...check
*sloppy kisses...check
*tracking in mud...check
*always wanting to go for a car ride...check
*hates going to the doctor...check
*selective hearing...check
*always needs his toenails clipped...check
Oh my God...you're right!
Wonderful post...even more wonderful comments! LOL.
B & B - comments made with tongue in cheek! I had fun with it. LOL!
Post a Comment