Robin Michelle - Yes, they are cute. It is a good thing, so I don't strangle them.
Tabor - I know! I really thought they would be tiny. :(
Grumpy - we got them in July and they were so young they still sucked when drinking their water. The vet guessed them at 8 weeks I think when we got them... So we figured their birthday was May 18th or so. That makes them 8 months?
4 comments:
Ohhhh! They are so cute though!
Gee, have they grown!
They are cute. How old are they?
Robin Michelle - Yes, they are cute. It is a good thing, so I don't strangle them.
Tabor - I know! I really thought they would be tiny. :(
Grumpy - we got them in July and they were so young they still sucked when drinking their water. The vet guessed them at 8 weeks I think when we got them... So we figured their birthday was May 18th or so. That makes them 8 months?
Post a Comment