Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Too Tall

My angel had to lean way over the front of our tree this year in order to fit. I was too lazy to take the tree back out of the stand and cut more off. The needles are starting to fall off and it has stopped drinking water. Won't be long, now. I will probably take it down this week-end.

I made my daughter a doctor appointment this morning. Stiff neck on and off for over two weeks. Prior to Christmas it seems like all other things get put on hold. The event itself is so demanding I can hardly think of anything else. While at work yesterday I felt that I should get her in to have her checked out.

The cats' eyes have all cleared up. Four of them are sneezing. I am not real happy about that. I am trying different arrangements for Moose. She won't go downstairs to use the litter box anymore. At this time I am unsure as to why. I am reading about some ideas and reasons on-line and while I am off from work the next few days we are trying them out. I took her to the vet's office once a couple of months ago. The reason at the time was because she was fighting with all the other cats. This was before her litter problem. It could be stress. The vet didn't offer much help in this area.

I will pick up my daughter's senior pictures on Friday. We go to see the orchestra today. I get to drive in Cleveland. This is why I chose the afternoon show. Sara should help, though. She is my new GPS. I wasn't expecting her. She was a very nice surprise.

I have a lot of stress in deciding what car to purchase for my daughter. I want safety and reliable. She wants sporty and fun. I suppose this is completely normal. I want a good used Honda Accord, she wants a little sporty Toytota Celica. I have checked. Celica's are reliable. I don't know about how safe they are. I really just need to get it done and over with. So I can stop fretting on the decision and start fretting when she isn't at home and I hear sirens in the distance. You know you do it. Every time you hear a siren you think of your loved one. Well, maybe not so much anymore since I live very close to a hospital. I hear a lot of sirens. I've become quite used to them. I have to say that I don't hear them all that much.

Well, said daughter has just made a request for cinnamon toast. I am off to the kitchen. My coffee cup is empty, anyway.

1 comment:

Tabor said...

You need to call the Car Talk guys on Public Radio and see if they can help with the car decision. HAPPY 2009~!