What does a person with five tiny yorkies get? A tinier dog, of course. A tiny teacup chihuahua dog. I think I spelled that right. This is my brother's dog.My daughter had a blast playing with this wee one back in March 2006. She didn't grow much. The dog, that is. My daughter grew and her hair got shorter.
This makes post number 1,400 for me. Woot! I'd celebrate, but I am going to bed. This Ohio weather today is flippin' nuts and I have half a headache. I haven't taken any medicine and I don't want to so I am banking on sleep to take care of it. Hope, hope, hope. I hate waking up with a headache.
3 comments:
Congratulations on 1,400! It seems as if I have 'known' you forever!
Congratulation on post 1,400.
Okay explain to me half a headache?
Ralph
Tabor - Yes, it has been over 4 years since I started posting. I do believe I converse here more than with my out of town friends.
Ralph - LOL!. Half a headache doesn't warrant taking medicine. I didn't even realize I was using that phrase. I have used it for years.
I get lots of headaches and different types. If I use a scale of 1 to 10 for the pain, the half a headache would only be a 4 or so. Halfway up the pain scale so to speak.
Post a Comment