
Well, this year anyway. Sometimes I tape them around the door or around the archway between the living room and the kitchen. I have placed them high enough so that the guys in the family don't hit their heads on them. One year I put them too low. Hopefully the cats will leave them alone.
2 comments:
Good idea to keep them away from the cats. I used to tape them to the doorways, or a door. Now I just let them on a pile. My daughter's the only one that looks at them anyway and I don't get that many anymore. What you don't send, you don't receive.
Ah, you got that right. I always tell myself I am keeping some family members in business since they work for the post office.
I was just telling one sister yesterday how interesting it was that I rarely (if ever) get duplicates.
Post a Comment