These two can wreak havoc in your life. Proceed with caution.The past is the past. I fear them but I am still not even remotely interested in them anymore. And that is a good thing. I can put them on a shelf and never think about them. Today, anyway.
I have been having trouble sleeping. For some weird reason. I am not drinking caffeine late in the day. I just feel I have to explain because I. Fell. Asleep. During. TSO! I am so ashamed. I found the show very boring. I am sorry. I did. Just snatches where my head fell forward and woke me up. I had maybe 4 hours of sleep the night before the show. I forgot my camera. Maybe I would have stayed awake if I had it. I did bring binoculars but they were the tinted kind for outside daylight. Rats.
The laser show was a disaster to my eyes, yet I left with no trace of a headache. I would not recommend it for migraine sufferers, though. At times it was a constant strobe light display.
I have a lot of work to do, so Happy New Year to all ! Time is marching on and getting old is not for sissies. I have to buck up, endure the aches and pains and get some work done. Our doctor thinks that my daughter may have an allergy to our live tree. The cats, too. She said a lot of live trees cause allergy symptoms during the holidays and they mysteriously go away after the holiday. Huh. Figures.
I have a lot of work to do, so Happy New Year to all ! Time is marching on and getting old is not for sissies. I have to buck up, endure the aches and pains and get some work done. Our doctor thinks that my daughter may have an allergy to our live tree. The cats, too. She said a lot of live trees cause allergy symptoms during the holidays and they mysteriously go away after the holiday. Huh. Figures.
1 comment:
Happy New Year to you too!
Post a Comment