Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Valley View

My daughter is getting her Senior portraits/pictures taken today. Gah! Weather forecast: High of 53, abundant sunshine. We will be outside for half of the photos. Double Gah! I think I will stay in the car. Partly to stay warm and partly to refrain from making any comments which will certainly elicit a negative look, comment and mood from my teenage daughter. Triple Gah!

7 comments:

Tabor said...

This is gorgeous! It would make a great poster...I would probably crop the sky and clone out the wires on the right...but that is just my anal retentive nature sneaking in.

Anonymous said...

"I think I will stay in the car. Partly to stay warm..."

What????? Fifty three degrees IS warm. In fact it's downright balmy.

I got some 13 degrees for you right here.

Peruby said...

Tabor - I didn't even see the wires until I read your comment. Sheesh. The sky is a bit overexposed.

Peruby said...

Tundra - LOL! When I lived in Virginia, somebody asked me how cold it was up in Ohio. I said "When your nose hairs freeze..."

You are right. In one to two months, 53 is going to feel balmy to me, too.

Tabor said...

i totally apologize for giving photo advice. Not very polite of me especially when the photo is so good!!

Peruby said...

Oh no! Don't worry about it. You have given me plenty of compliments on my photos! I didn't take it that way at all. :)

jennifer black said...

How beautiful. We don't get many shots like that. It's just now in the 70's as highs--43 this morning. Fall is coming at last.

Very few reds in our scenes--some flame-leaf sumacs and a few red oaks. Mostly various shades of yellow and brown and then one day--bam!--the leaves are gone.