Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Crisp air

I added some enhancement to this photo to make the colors pop a little bit more. It was a bit dreary the day I took this picture. I enjoy the fall. I am very fortunate that I don't have any allergies (that I am aware of) that inhibit me from going outside and taking in all of the leaves turning colors.

My post yesterday was a bit dramatic. We are not eating cereal and eggs. I made a huge pot of chili and I find it quite good. My daughter is not one to eat soups. Except for tomato soup with a toasted cheese sandwich. One of our favorites.

But, the part about my co-worker was not fabricated. In fact I toned it down. There is so much more. It is comforting to know that I am not the only one to put up with it.

I am currently reading a plethora of books. One in particular "Our Iceberg Is Melting" is interesting. It is about change and dealing with it.

No comments: