Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Did we miss the parade?

What if they sleep through it? I guess you have to get your spot early if you want to see the parade. There was an old classic car show to see, too.

4 comments:

Miki said...

I hate to think that is me in a few years! Tee hee...

Tabor said...

I LOVE this photo! What a fun situation and it could be captured a million different ways! You ought to start a contest.

Cheyenne said...

Yes, I agree, even before reading Tabor's comment. There are so many things that picture says.

Peruby said...

The custodian at my building where I work knows this couple. The gentleman is a retired postal worker and is legally blind. I printed out a large version of the picture and gave to my custodian to show (or give) them. He is good friends with them and said they will get a big kick out of it.