Thursday, January 29, 2015

I've become a blabbermouth

To a co-worker. I've sat back in the lunchroom with her two days in a row (just us) and both days told her things I'd not told anybody else.

Damn.  This HAS to stop.

6 comments:

bill said...

Maybe it is merely a moment of relaxation, and letting your hair down, of feeling a little chatty. It might even be good for what ails you. I'm sure it happens in the best of families, now and then. Don't let it faze you; soldier on.

Arkansas Patti said...

Hope she will hold your trust.
I use my blog for that since very few really know who I am.

Grumpy said...

Now you have to hope she can be trusted. Confiding in co-workers can come back to bite you.

Grumpy said...

Now you have to hope she can be trusted. Confiding in co-workers can come back to bite you.

messymimi said...

It happens, i wouldn't be too concerned unless you find you cannot stop.

Tabor said...

I do hope it is someone you trust. I do hope it was not gossip. I do hope you realize you need someone to leanon. You can tell me, but I doubt I will be any help.