Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Why in the world...?

Back to my "suspicious search" report. There was an entry or two where somebody searched for "sexy pictures of soda pop."

LOL! I was like ...."What the...?"

Then I remembered. Required reading - 8th grade. One of my favorite books and the author was what...17 when she wrote it?






If you have read the book, then you know that the oldest brother had a "regular" name - Darrel. The middle son was "dreamy" looking and the parents had named him "Sodapop".  And the narrator of the story - the youngest boy was named "Ponyboy."

So, sexy pictures of soda pop.....there you go. It made me laugh.

4 comments:

Tabor said...

I am so glad you are well read. I will not tell you where my mind went...ugh!

messymimi said...

It never ceases to amaze me what search terms people will come up with, and how!

Mage said...

My mind followed Tabors, and I was delighted to see the well rounded soda bottle.

Peruby said...

Tabor - you reminded me of the situation of Fatty Arbuckle. Ugh is right!