Sunday, November 09, 2014

Mutant grape

I found this in a bunch of grapes at work the other day. I painted clear finger nail polish on it and snapped a photo of it. Yeah, I have THAT kind of job.

The other staff members and I laughed at how it looked a bit like a pumpkin/gourd.

I am not looking forward to seeing it tomorrow. It was looking a bit peaked on Friday.

4 comments:

Celia said...

Conjoined triplet grapes?

Tabor said...

Very interesting. I hope it was not due to some aberrant spray or crazy seed!!

messymimi said...

It looks like they just grew so close together, tangled in the bunch, that they merged into one! That's a new one on me.

Timelesslady said...

Love this...and most of all I love that you took time to coat it with nail polish. It does have a beautiful shine. Kindred spirits are all over the world. Blessings.