Friday, November 21, 2014

Snow car

My car says "You know....you have a perfectly good two-car garage sitting right next to me. What is your problem? Do you enjoy scraping ice and snow off of me on mornings like this?"

Sigh. My car has a good point. Well, it is in the garage now.  Like it matters - 4 days after the snow fall. I pull it in the garage, but can barely get the door open and get out. heh, heh.


4 comments:

Grumpy said...

I couldn't live in Ohio without a garage. Didn't care much when I was younger, but I no longer want to stand in the elements scraping ice and snow.

Tabor said...

Peruby...wish you could come visit here and rest. No snow, yet.

Mage said...

But the car will live longer. :)

messymimi said...

And this is why i keep trying to convince my Sweetie, who has never lived where it snows for long enough to really get the full experience, why he doesn't want to move up north.