Sunday, June 16, 2013

Cousins

Photo courtesy of sister 1944. I just adore this photo. I just have to wonder what the little tyke is thinking here. My first thought was he is thinking "Isn't this just the greatest fun?"  Or, how about "Don't you just love wearing orange?",   or even  "I am so glad I am not the only one who wore orange today!"

Both boys are the sons of two of my nephews (brothers). It touches me somehow in my "family-oriented" pleasure in life. I love family and I have a strong bond to my family.

I was aghast when I ventured out into the real world and saw siblings fighting and hating one another. Most of them were from 'well-to-do' upbringings.

You have to wonder.

1 comment:

Tabor said...

If there is lots of visible love in the family then even sibling arguments are not serious. If it is a competitive family where children get praise and things and no love, then the result is they do not face the world together.