Oh, yes! I did! I had me some baby time with this sweet pink baby yesterday. My sister let me hog her all day. As much as I wanted. (My sister is the grandmother). I told her she has another grand baby coming in December and I have none. All my sisters have little ones to snuggle as grand parents and I have none.
The guilt trip worked. Along with the fact that I growled at my sister each time she came near me while I was holding this sweet pink fluff of joy.
She was 8 days old yesterday. The only time she opened her eyes was to glance at my boob. Completely covered in clothing sweet baby. Kitchen is closed. She grimaced and back to sleep she went. Ugh. Not the mama!

1 comment:
Such a nice reward. I hope you get more time with all of them...whether you become a grandma or not. They grow like weeds!!
Post a Comment