Friday, June 21, 2013

Blech!


I did not like the movie Passion. At all. 
I'll use my favorite word this month for it. Vapid.
Do not confuse this title with Passion of the Christ. I would only watch that movie because JC stars in it and I don't mean Jesus Christ. Then again I would not watch it because I heard it is full of violence. I'll pass.

Anyway, back to the movie I am speaking of. Passion. Vapid. Very, very vapid. There are a few people that I mentioned I cannot look at. Or, I am uncomfortable looking at. N00mi is one of them. I hope she never reads this (and I am not vain enough to think she ever will - Just sayin')because I don't like to hurt others feelings.

However, I will admit. I had a hard time looking at D0ris Y0unane on McLeod's Daughters at first - and now I think she is rather striking looking. So maybe I just need to get used to certain faces.

2 comments:

Cheyenne said...

So I take it you watch Person Of Interest on TV. I watch that show only because he is in it.

Peruby said...

Cheyenne - I just wish they would dress him in something other than a suit. I get so tired of the stiff suit.