Saturday, February 02, 2013

Rock & Roll

Going here today. Strange that I am not looking forward to it. I have had family and friends go and they say it is (yawn) boring! Ugh. I hope I am pleasantly surprised.

I am also not excited to be travelling today. The weather experts are calling for four to six inches of snow in my area. I am heading north and supposedly no snow that way. It is all me and south of me. My friends live one county north of me. The HofF is a few more counties above them. Right next to the lake. What do you think the wind chill factor is up that way? With the stiff breeze coming off of Lake Erie? Egad!

So, I will conjure up some 45 memories and dig back in the archives. I have no interest in the musicians of the past thirty years. Well, maybe a few but - no thanks. I want 50's 60's and 70's, please.

6 comments:

Tabor said...

My son went there last year with his girlfriend...but he is very much into music so I think that he really enjoyed it.

Grumpy said...

I went a few years ago and while costumes and old instruments did nothing for me, I loved the footage of old concerts.

Cheyenne said...

Hope you enjoyed your trip. My husband and I also prefer music from those years, although I do like some stuff now like Adam Levine & Maroon 5 as well as Bruno Mars.

Anonymous said...

Go, go. Maybe it will jar you in the places you need to be jarred in.

Marinela said...

Hope you enjoyed your trip :)

Kat said...

Hope you have a wonderful trip and are not affected by the storm. We are expecting a few inches here tonight as well. Of course this is the day my son forgot his boots at school. HA! Go figure! ;)
Thanks for stopping at my blog!