I received this in my work office mail the other day. The addressee was a co-worker at my home office. It was quite comical. She and I have spoken about office politics before. I need to ask her if she applied for some information as a joke.
I always try to keep an open mind when I read about dealing with co-workers and managers and such. I try to always see what I am contributing to the problem and attempt to change it. I still bristle at what happened to me in November and I am not about to forget that.
One co-worker called almost daily to chat. He is in the other remote office. I nipped that. I do not answer his calls any longer unless he leaves a message. If it is actually work related he will leave a message. I notice that most of the time he wanted somebody to complain to. I am no longer that person.
In family news, one mama-to-be had a due date of February 20th. That has passed and I am getting no news on Facebook. I asked my sister (the grandmother-to-be) what is going on?

2 comments:
I've always been a loner, forced to interact with difficult people and who had to impersonate a team player. I don't know you'll ever forget last year's incident. I wouldn't but time will ease the blunt force of it all.
Why do some co-workers make things so difficult? My last job would have lasted longer if it weren't for the difficult co-workers.
Post a Comment