Hello. I am a retired female, family oriented. Pets are family.
I loved the book; guess I'll take a pass on the movie.
Grumpy,It may be geared more for a guy's movie. I fell asleep. I also walked the dogs near the end and was hoping the credits were rolling when I came back inside. They were. :)
I enjoyed the book. Probably will never get to see the film, but I have been coming here for movie reviews.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I loved the book; guess I'll take a pass on the movie.
Grumpy,
It may be geared more for a guy's movie. I fell asleep. I also walked the dogs near the end and was hoping the credits were rolling when I came back inside. They were. :)
I enjoyed the book. Probably will never get to see the film, but I have been coming here for movie reviews.
Post a Comment