Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Insert loud shrill sound here.

Well. Sigh. You know I love a good comedy. I like to laugh. I also like to learn. I like to be informed. Now, what I do with that information can change my life or way of thinking.

War is ugly. Reality is ugly. Mostly I use movies to escape. Sitting at a desk or in a wiring closet with my hands elbow-deep inside the guts of technology can be somewhat boring and tedious.

Movies can take me away.

I hate movies that make me want to vomit. But, I need to be informed.

This movie informs as well as makes you sick.

I would hope it disturbs you, even if you do not have a daughter.

Whistles are meant to get somebody's attention. A loud, shrill sound.

The Whistleblower.

K Bolkovac.

Not a very nice company.

Kathryn.

Ben also blew the whistle before K.

You can read for yourself. You may want to skip it and remain oblivious. It's like you know it is out there but you don't have the time, resources or energy to do anything about it. That's okay. I'm not certain I am going to do anything, yet. I am not positive what I can do. Yet. I need to absorb. I need to buck up. I need to be stronger than I am right now. It scares me. It bothers me.

The Internet is great. I can start right here at home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like movies too, movies that entertain. even though I haven't seen one in two years or so.