Just floating around in a bubble. This looks like I am drunk, but I have not imbibed for some time. And I certainly did not get inebriated when I did.
I guess my only excuse is laziness. I have been busy at work but not so much at home. Sigh. Not certain what I have been doing. Regardless, the time certainly did slip away from me.
Not much to report. No movies. The boxer took a hissy fit for a couple of days and kept running off from me. He must have had a grudge against me about something. We got a bit of snow and the dogs are loving it. I do not care for shoveling the stuff, but I am glad to see a change from the rain.
Since blogger is determined to let me know that "hissy" is not spelled correctly, I had to go and look up the phrase. I read that it may have derived from the word hysterical or it may be that the one having the fit hisses. That made me smile.

5 comments:
Blogger is funny that way; it doesn't think "Iraq" is a word.
For some reason, I could not access your "follow this blog" list, etc.. I have read some of your past posts and see you comment on kden's often. Help?
Grumpy - Isn't Iraq an Apple product? LOL!
Claire - Not sure how to fix this but I will look into it. Of course Blogger changed their set up and I got lost inside that trying to find the place to fix this. Story of my life! Thanks for following, I'll try to see what I can do.
Claire,
From what I am reading my blog is lacking the "Follow me widget". Blogger help states that you can do this:
Additionally, you can become a follower of any blog or URL (even if the blog doesn't have the Followers widget) by adding the blog to your Reading List on the dashboard.
Hope this helps.
Post a Comment