Hello. I am a retired female, family oriented. Pets are family.
Wednesday, March 02, 2011
Aw man!
The important thing is that my brother and his wife are okay. His wife banged up her knee pretty bad. They hit a sheet of ice while driving their EMT truck back from an EMT meeting Monday night.
My brother and sister-in-law are doing well. I had dinner with them last night and a lot of laughs.
The windshield was cut out to get my sister-in-law out of the vehicle. It had landed on her side. Her brother is the fire department chief. He was ready to cut the roof off the truck.
Two young boys almost rode with them in the truck back to the station but at the last minute decided to ride with their dad instead. Whew!
5 comments:
Glad they're OK; that windshield looks like it met with someone's head.
Thank goodness!
Good grief! Thank goodness they are both OK. What an experience. I've had my share of those.
Oh no! Glad it was not worse than it looks.
My brother and sister-in-law are doing well. I had dinner with them last night and a lot of laughs.
The windshield was cut out to get my sister-in-law out of the vehicle. It had landed on her side. Her brother is the fire department chief. He was ready to cut the roof off the truck.
Two young boys almost rode with them in the truck back to the station but at the last minute decided to ride with their dad instead. Whew!
Post a Comment