Sunday, March 13, 2011

It's a food day

Frying bacon in  a pan this morning. I got very little sleep last night again. As usual. I have a big day today. I am making calico beans and stuffed shells and taking them to a double birthday party.

That bacon smells wonderful! And, I don't care much for bacon. The pets are going insane with the smell. I wish I had lettuce and tomato.

The camera battery is charged. I will take pictures unless I get strapped for time and forget.

I did end up going to dinner Friday night. That makes an appt. Wednesday, dinner out with the girls from work on Thursday. Dinner with sisters on Friday, b'day party with my previous work place friends on Saturday. And a big double birthday party out of town today.

Linux? -  I'll catch ya later!

2 comments:

Cheyenne said...

I love bacon but I am limited to eating only turkey bacon these days. And I actually like it, too. But that photo of bacon makes me very hungry.

Grumpy said...

Everything goes better with bacon.