Sigh. This will be me today. I have been awake for an hour, now. That was 2:30 a.m. Did I retire too early? Maybe. Am I worried about the conference coming up where I give a presentation on something I know next to nothing about? You betcha.
I'd like to say I've been honing my skills in Linux. That would not be true. The filter has kept me busy at work. We have outgrown it and there does not seem to be any money to update the poor server. I am doing what I can to take the load off Fanny, but Fanny put the load right back on me. I think I'll nickname my filter "Fanny" after the song The Weight. You can follow that link - it is kind of an interesting read if you know the song. I like it and I listen to it now and again. If you followed this paragraph, fine. If not, it is because I am a bit sleep deprived and am probably making no sense.
As I said, I would like to say there is a good reason for me not posting since, what has it been, Friday? There is not. I have been watching movies. Well, I guess that is spending time with my daughter and her beau - so that is a pretty good excuse. I should have been honing my skills. Ah, well.
Anyway, we watched "Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs". This one is part 3 in a series. I think it is the best! I missed the second, so I can't say for certain it is the best, but I loved it. I had to watch it again the next morning. :) If you have little ones... well, I don't know. I didn't have any little ones - but I hope they would like it.
Then we watched "Life as We Know It". Not my pick. It had some comedy. Bleh. And, "Easy A" - I would pass on. Also not my pick. What was my pick? Hey - I didn't get one this time around!
So, yep. I'd like to say I was off doing something productive, but no. At work I have been struggling to keep the filter running and at home I watched movies. Except for Sunday when I helped a family member with a computer problem. Got it fixed, but we took the long and hard way. When we resolved the issue it was so easy. If we had only tried that in the first place! Arrgghh!

1 comment:
So sorry. I have been there and done that. YOu will be fine, but then you won't know that until the end of today.
Post a Comment