Wednesday, March 09, 2011

sno-caps

I know these are still around. I still buy them from time to time. I like them and my daughter likes them. I pass them up anymore for something more - like something with peanut butter. I have not had sno-caps in ages. And, how about the big size ones? Not the package - the actual candy. The size of quarters with those snow sprinkles on top!

It is pouring rain here in Ohio, again. A cold, steel rain. My dogs stick their noses over the edge of the porch and give me an incredulous look. No way! Sigh. I could drag them around the yard, walk them up and down the alley. All I am doing is wasting my time.

6 comments:

Grumpy said...

Store near us sells chocolate nonpariels (the big ones)by weight. I can go through a pound in a day.

kden said...

My husband's favorite is non-pariels too. I like any chocolate.

Phillipia said...

I was trying to find these in the stores that sell movie candy (I know they have them at the movies, but...).

They are hard to find...

Well, the lil ones anyway...

They are one of my favorites, too.

Cheyenne said...

I never cared for those as a child. My thing was always chocolate-caramel-peanuts all together in one neat little package. And Skybars...I couldn't get enough of them.
That nasty rain is headed our way and they are taking great pains to combat the flooding that will ensue. Thankfully we don't live near any large waterways so we will be fine.

Peruby said...

Phillipia - I see them at Drug Mart all the time. According to the store locator there is a Drug Mart in Euclid and Mentor.

Phillipia said...

Thanks, Peruby. There is a drugmart close to where I work...on my way...well not literally, I think I will be a snowbaby today and just stay inside.