My goodness, just a simple salad like that looks so fantastically delicious right now. I think I might have to make one just like that for lunch this week. Yum.
Hey, I didn't realize that was POTATO salad. Can you share how you make it, because it LOOKS delicious, and I LOVE potato salad, but I am the world's WORST potato salad cook. I honestly don't think MOST people need an actual recipe for this, but if you COULD break it down for me, I would be willing to give it one more shot! Thanks a million.
4 comments:
My goodness, just a simple salad like that looks so fantastically delicious right now. I think I might have to make one just like that for lunch this week. Yum.
Does "unencumbered" mean you didn't put cucumbers in your salad? :-)
It is actually potato salad, and no, I didn't put any cucumbers in it. LOL!
Hey, I didn't realize that was POTATO salad. Can you share how you make it, because it LOOKS delicious, and I LOVE potato salad, but I am the world's WORST potato salad cook. I honestly don't think MOST people need an actual recipe for this, but if you COULD break it down for me, I would be willing to give it one more shot! Thanks a million.
Post a Comment