The lake on Friday. I even touched it up a bit.No sunshine will do that to a photo. I don't get the chance often when driving between schools to stop and take pictures. I take no longer than a co-worker who takes a cigarette break would. And I've know co-workers to take six to eight cigarette breaks a day for anywhere from ten to twenty minutes per cigarette while they stand outside talking to other smokers. Even if they only take 4 breaks (not counting lunch) at 10 minutes, that is 40 minutes, so I figure I am quite justified to stop along the road and snap some photos for a measly 15 or 20 minutes.
My headaches have been out of control this week-end. I'll just leave it at that. I did manage an old movie. "The Sting". For some reason or another, I've never watched this one. I think when I caught it in the middle at one time, it bored me (not knowing the beginning and all).
I went through the Pay-per-view selection and saw many that I would like to watch, but my head hurt so bad, I didn't want to purchase them and then fall asleep during the showing.
I want to watch:
Killers
Just Wright
The Runaways
Chloe
City Island
Death at a Funeral
The Oxford Murders
Cole
The Last Station
Accidents Happen
Maybes:
She's Out of My League
Furry Vengeance (because of Brendan Fraser)
Date Night
Babies
Hot Tub Time Machines (because of John Cusak)
You couldn't pay me to watch:
I'm Still Here
I went through the Pay-per-view selection and saw many that I would like to watch, but my head hurt so bad, I didn't want to purchase them and then fall asleep during the showing.
I want to watch:
Killers
Just Wright
The Runaways
Chloe
City Island
Death at a Funeral
The Oxford Murders
Cole
The Last Station
Accidents Happen
Maybes:
She's Out of My League
Furry Vengeance (because of Brendan Fraser)
Date Night
Babies
Hot Tub Time Machines (because of John Cusak)
You couldn't pay me to watch:
I'm Still Here
2 comments:
Aha...not a Joaquin Phoenix fan I am guessing. He was excellent in I Walk The Line, though.
Actually, I DO like Phoenix as an actor. I just thought the movie would be lame. But, maybe I better give it a second look. I DO like biographies....
Post a Comment