Is that right? Way Back Wednesday? Here is one from the old family album. My sister said anytime you see a picture with my Dad's hand behind his back, he is hiding his beer. I am not born yet, so I don't suppose I am in this photo. Have a bit of a headache tonight and do not want to spend a lot of time at the computer. Ciao.
3 comments:
That's a great picture! Hope your headache feels better.
What an interesting family photo. Reminds me a little of my family, except my dad just smoked...not much alcohol in our lives...thank goodness.
I LOVE these old b and w photos of other peoples' families. And an interesting comment about the beer - something that no one looking at the photo would ever have guessed, but in your family, something you know. I, too, have a headache, and have had one every day this week - thinking it is sinus? Hope it's the weather for both of us, and hope it goes away.
Post a Comment