Monday, July 27, 2009

Goat head

Another species from the fair. Just popping in here to say "hello". I'm not much in the mood to write anything. In pain. Tried soaking my feet in Epsom salts tonight. It took the burn away, but it has all come roaring back after doing a few household chores. Ugh.

Have jury duty tomorrow (or will be interviewed for selection). We shall see.

If things go my way, I will be off Thursday and Friday in time to prepare my food contribution for the reunion.

And if things REALLY go my way, I will have Monday and Tuesday off to recuperate.

3 comments:

Tabor said...

He appears to be very healthy...much healthier than you unfortunately.

Peruby said...

He does look good, doesn't he? Me, on the other hand might acquire the nickname "limpy" or something similar. LOL!

KGMom said...

Gotta love a face like that.
Sorry about the pain--heavy duty Ibuprofen.