Taken five minutes ago outside.A bee gathers pollen from my fast fading orange flowers. Too bad I didn't have fuchsia flowers. Then I can make up a tongue twister. A firefly flits by my fast fading fuchsia flowers from afar. I have not been near as busy as this bee. I mowed last week and since then my foot really took a turn for the worse. I am still dealing with pain and a very uncomfortable burning feeling. Just so you know, Solarcaine does nothing for this type of burn. Hey, I was desperate and it was sitting out because my daughter got a sunburn.
She went to her first outdoor concert yesterday. Mom warned, advised and nagged. It fell on deaf ears. Daughter has learned her lesson. She said "Never again!"
I watched Seven Pounds. I liked the movie. I knew pretty much what it was about, somebody filled me in. I like a lot of movies that Barry Pepper has been in, I just find it difficult to look at him. He makes me uncomfortable. As does Willem Dafoe. I can't quite put my finger on it, but I just don't like looking at them. They creep me out. After looking at photos of both of them, I think it is the eyes and the mouth. They are similar on each man. I just shivered.
A week or two ago, I watched Tell No One. It was French with English sub titles. It piqued my interest. A romantic mystery with a bit of thriller added to it. My Netflix list is pretty long. I still only get one movie at a time and that suits me fine. Tell No One was in the Instant list so I was able to watch it whenever I wanted to and on my computer.
I am hoping I get to mow tomorrow. Heel be damned. The nest is gone. My brother called and told me he would stop down one evening and take care of it for me. I was sitting here the other evening and I thought to myself 'I have the Hot Shot'. I got it out and the first blast flattened the nest against the wall of the porch. I blasted again. Mind you, one foot was in my living room and I was ready with my front door as a shield. I hopped inside and watched out the window. I actually felt bad for them. Most of them dropped dead on the cement porch below but a dozen or so flitted around the pulverized nest for an hour or two. They can't land, they will also die.
My brother did stop the next morning and scraped it off the wall for me. Yuck.
Speaking of yuck, this story causes my throat to burn with the wretched taste of bile.
She went to her first outdoor concert yesterday. Mom warned, advised and nagged. It fell on deaf ears. Daughter has learned her lesson. She said "Never again!"
I watched Seven Pounds. I liked the movie. I knew pretty much what it was about, somebody filled me in. I like a lot of movies that Barry Pepper has been in, I just find it difficult to look at him. He makes me uncomfortable. As does Willem Dafoe. I can't quite put my finger on it, but I just don't like looking at them. They creep me out. After looking at photos of both of them, I think it is the eyes and the mouth. They are similar on each man. I just shivered.
A week or two ago, I watched Tell No One. It was French with English sub titles. It piqued my interest. A romantic mystery with a bit of thriller added to it. My Netflix list is pretty long. I still only get one movie at a time and that suits me fine. Tell No One was in the Instant list so I was able to watch it whenever I wanted to and on my computer.
I am hoping I get to mow tomorrow. Heel be damned. The nest is gone. My brother called and told me he would stop down one evening and take care of it for me. I was sitting here the other evening and I thought to myself 'I have the Hot Shot'. I got it out and the first blast flattened the nest against the wall of the porch. I blasted again. Mind you, one foot was in my living room and I was ready with my front door as a shield. I hopped inside and watched out the window. I actually felt bad for them. Most of them dropped dead on the cement porch below but a dozen or so flitted around the pulverized nest for an hour or two. They can't land, they will also die.
My brother did stop the next morning and scraped it off the wall for me. Yuck.
Speaking of yuck, this story causes my throat to burn with the wretched taste of bile.
1 comment:
Lord have mercy, I cannot stand Alec Baldwin. And I have never watched his TV show either. I also don't care for Tina Fey.
Post a Comment