
A flower from sister 1944's butterfly flower garden.
Less folks at the family get-together means more time to chat with the host and a few others that showed up. Sometimes we get so many folks at these family gatherings it just seems that we don't have time to see and talk to everybody and every now and then you leave feeling like you missed something or didn't accomplish enough mingling.
We had some fireworks set off by nephew 1972. I will post one or two videos in a few days (the smaller ones).
My 1972 nephew's wife made some treats that I have not had before and I loved them. She took the little bent pretzels and smashed them into a semi-soft Hershey's Kiss. Then topped them with an M&M candy. Some she smashed into Hershey's Hugs. Those were my favorites. Of course my 1977 nephew told me today how to make them. He had overheard her telling somebody else and it sounds very easy. I don't even have to open the oven door. Well, perhaps the microwave oven, but I think I can handle that.
I love hot dogs but I don't care if I see another one for a month or two. Blah!
My 1972 nephew's wife made some treats that I have not had before and I loved them. She took the little bent pretzels and smashed them into a semi-soft Hershey's Kiss. Then topped them with an M&M candy. Some she smashed into Hershey's Hugs. Those were my favorites. Of course my 1977 nephew told me today how to make them. He had overheard her telling somebody else and it sounds very easy. I don't even have to open the oven door. Well, perhaps the microwave oven, but I think I can handle that.
I love hot dogs but I don't care if I see another one for a month or two. Blah!
2 comments:
Sounds like everyone ate healthy over the holiday!
I've had enough hotdogs for awhile as well! Looking forward to the video!
Post a Comment