Monday, November 17, 2008

Shake your booty

My brother and his lady friend. They were married for two years, divorced and got back together. She is 68, he is 51. They started dating in 1978. He was best friends with her oldest son. Her son was the one that had the surprise 50th birthday party. And was he surprised.

Nobody was dancing, so they thought they would get the party going. She ran out of breath. Smoking for 55 years or longer will do that to you. We left before the DJ played Wipeout. I didn't want to see that.

We saw some big beautiful flakes of snow today. It put me in the Christmas spirit. A little bit. Just a wee little bit. "Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes..."

3 comments:

Tabor said...

I heard we were supposed to get snow flurries, but I doubt that I will see them so close to the water. Dancing is good for you, but I also have a friend who smokes and has no stamina and is 20 years younger than me!

Peruby said...

This lady is very young for her age, that's probably why she hooked up with someone 17 years her junior.

She was always dancing. She still works and plays the organ for her church.

I am so glad I never smoked.

Ralph said...

Someone had to get the party started.
Snowed a little here already - I'm over it and ready for Spring.
Ralph