
My cat Jasper, is saying "Hey, lady! The washing machine (by law) must drain into a separate place than your sump pump! Don't you know nothin'? And, you better hope that the Munchkin's Mom doesn't see that picture of her drinking out of a sippy cup! She's trying to stop that, you know."
Oops.
Okay. Maybe he is just saying "Get that bleepin' camera flash out of my eyes!"
At least I can wash clothes.
It's spitting snow here. Maybe more than spitting. We travel today to a 50th birthday party. There will probably be lots of folks I have not seen in ages. My daughter wants to go to a specific car lot today and look at cars. Can we just drive around and look? I don't see any sign of the sun out there.
I have a toothache. A toothache! Where did THAT come from? It has been years. I know. I'll blame it on the new medicine.
I have a toothache. A toothache! Where did THAT come from? It has been years. I know. I'll blame it on the new medicine.
I don't know if this is true of all headache sufferers, but I hate to take medicine when I don't have a headache. On the rare day that I don't, my back is hurting or (as in today) my tooth is hurting. I don't take the Advil. Why? I don't know. For some weird reason it just doesn't seem like pain if it isn't my head that is hurting. I can do things with a toothache and most things with a backache, or when the bottom of my foot hurts (plantar fasciitis), but when I have a headache it affects everything.
No comments:
Post a Comment