Friday, November 14, 2008

If I get any more cats!

I'm gonna need one of these.

My oldest sister (1944) sent this photo to me. It is off the Internet. She is the only family member who has more cats than I do. I think. My daughter (who just a few years ago ooh'd and ahh'd over bringing home any little stray she saw) is ready to kill our cats. She stomps around the house stating "I hate cats! I'll never have cats!" We'll see.

I can see why I didn't post on Wednesday. I was gone from 7:30 in the morning to 8:30 at night. But, I don't have much of an excuse for yesterday. I barely touched my computer last evening.

This year I am putting the Thanksgiving dinner menu on line. ON LINE! This way everybody can see what everyone else is bringing. Now, if only they would let me know what they are bringing so I can update the menu. As for myself I am taking my usual cheese ball/tray. I want to make something new and different (don't I every year?) this year. But, we know how the new dishes usually turn out. Disaster! Stay to my tried and true favorites. Because you know family. Where is Peruby's ____? Or, why didn't you make your ____? Yep. Better to stick with tradition.

2 comments:

Cheyenne said...

Well, I have two cats inside and 10 or more outside. And they all depend on me for food, water and shelter. I'd have more inside if I could but two is plenty these days.

Anonymous said...

I love that picture. If only cats could be contained in such cute little cubbies. I only have one cat now but at one time I had four cats and a dog (all inside). I would like another dog and one more at but since all my animals have found me I'll just have to wait and see who shows up.