Thursday, June 19, 2008

Stormin' Norman


The neighbor dog ran over to visit Sable this evening. This was the best shot I got of him. Sorry about the slobber. He was in constant motion and it was dusk. Norman is not fixed. Sable is. He made a couple of advances and she let him know what was what.

He is huge. I've seen him several times across the street in the back of his yard, but up close I was just "Wow." And to top it off, he has 40 more lbs. to put on his owner said before he is full grown. Wow wee!

She finally got him settled down, we put Sable inside and she took Norman home. The neighbor on the other side came out with her dog and Norman went stormin' over there. She had (and I kid you not) a pink poodle. I was very tempted to walk over and ask her if I could get a picture, but they were a good distance away and I didn't want to traipse through my neighbor's yard. But really? A pink poodle? Then again, why not?

1 comment:

Cheyenne said...

I love all kinds of animals and I love most sizes of dogs, but I am not a big fan of huge dogs like that. I guess mostly because they are rather moist around the mouth area.