A huge wind/rain storm came through while we were dining at the above restaurant. (Photo courtesy of my sister). A good show because we had a window seat. The show was much better than the food. I had flounder stuffed with crab meat. I didn't care for it. And the side dish of corn was gray in color and looked like it came straight out of the can. This happened to me a couple of weeks ago with green beans.Why can't the local restaurants take a cue from the chains and fix the mixed vegetable medley with squash, zucchini and snow peas? Even fresh broccoli would be welcome. I am guessing that unlike chains, they do not have a clue to how many customers they will get in an evening and it would be too costly, I suppose.
Well, with storm after storm rolling through today, it was headache city. Nothing major, just annoying as all get out. I would be doing something, cruising along and then "boom" that jab of pain in the side of my head. Ugh. After 38 years of headaches (regular headaches for me started at 10 years old, migraines at 12) it just gets to be so old.
Well, with storm after storm rolling through today, it was headache city. Nothing major, just annoying as all get out. I would be doing something, cruising along and then "boom" that jab of pain in the side of my head. Ugh. After 38 years of headaches (regular headaches for me started at 10 years old, migraines at 12) it just gets to be so old.
No comments:
Post a Comment