Today marks four years of blogging. Sometimes I go back to see what was happening in my life a year, two years ago today. It gets pretty wild sometimes to look back. Wow. I have kept a journal on and off since 1986, but have not seen my notebooks in months. I have no idea where they are.I am trying to battle a bit of a migraine today. I have dinner with family tonight out of town. They don't know about my blog, or if they do - they don't mention it. I check my stats now and again and it doesn't look like they are reading it. I don't share it with them.
My daughter fell asleep with a movie on. Woody Allen. Scoop. I caught it in the middle and have been watching it. I have never ever liked W.A. He plays such a bumbling idiot, but not in a funny way. I don't "get" him.
I guess I'll finish the show. Okay, it's over. Ha, ha.
I guess I'll finish the show. Okay, it's over. Ha, ha.
My daughter has decided to spend her part of the "stimulation" check on a tropical fish tank and fish. We got the tank kit yesterday. The water has to acclimate and then we add fish. Three at first. She has ordered a rope fish. I am not keen on this, as I am not a fish person. Oh well.
1 comment:
I never liked Woody Allen either. In the movies or in real life. I don't recall ever seeing any of his movies, nor will I ever do so in the future. Ugh.
Post a Comment