Titten was much happier when I took pictures of her after turning the flash off. First day of vacation. 10 days. One week til my party. I've had some cancellations this year. Oh, well. I guess I won't get the big turn out that I did last year, but it will still be a good time.I watched The Bucket List. It was good. I like Morgan Freeman, Jack only recently do I appreciate his talent. For my daughter I rented Fool's Gold. How many times did Matthew get hit in that movie? I mean really? I place Kate Hudson (and Matthew, for that matter) right up there with Sandra Bullock. They play the same silly character over and over again. Rerun, rerun, rerun. No range. Don't stretch. Well, at least you know what you are getting with their movies. Light fun. No big surprises, there.
No comments:
Post a Comment