
Ohio this week
Well. My yard is soaked but I am not flooded. The edges of the yard and some low spots in the sidewalks are covered with water, but thankfully, for me, that is all.
I have been flooded at work with work. My computer keeps crashing at work. I am off now until mid-April. I will be playing nurse maid.
I have been flooded with work at home. Setting up home schooling for my daughter, cleaning for the coming holiday and my two week trip to the Columbus area. We beefed up my daughter's PC at home (her Easter present) so that she can better play her video game (her birthday present). She decided to do her school work on the Mac that the academy provided. My PC keeps crashing at home also. I've been struggling with it.
I have company coming in for Easter. (Provided they can get here via the flooded highways).
And, today I am sick. A nasty sick that I won't go into detail, here. I could not figure out why my headache would not respond to medicine this morning until I caught the weather forecast. What the? More snow?
We watched "Martian Child" last week-end. We watched "I Am Legend" last night. I have yet to watch "No Country for Old Men" and "August Rush". I hope I get around to watching them before we have to return them tomorrow night. Since I am not feeling very well, there is a good chance that I will.
My brother and his wife returned from their Caribbean cruise. I asked them if they found it necessary to bring the ocean back with them. As if they didn't get enough water down South, they are inundated with it at home.
I figured when they left in the middle of that horrendous snow storm, that when they returned the mess of it would be gone. Au contraire. The melted water remains.
1 comment:
I am trying to figure out which is the angriest: Mother Nature or God...
Post a Comment