It's a freshly opened container of "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter"My daughter was amazed at the swirl and had to take a picture. I am thinking this is about four years old - the photo. I think it kind of looks like a diaphragm. Sort of.
As for her hair incident. It seems to have blown over. Monday the supervisor was much nicer to her and let her go to class. The next day in the newspaper I read that the school had to deal with a kid who came to school drunk. Wow. He got something a little bit more interesting to take up his time than my daughter's hair. It only cost me a 12 pack of beer, but hey - it was worth it. The hard part was getting the kid to drink it on a Monday morning. He wanted to wait until Friday. JOKE people, JOKE! I would never buy an underage kid alcohol.
Well, okay. There was this one time. No, no, no I didn't. Just kidding. Again.
Well, okay. There was this one time. No, no, no I didn't. Just kidding. Again.
2 comments:
This made me laugh
That supervisor changes his mind like I change underwear. Does he know what he really wants?
That picture looks so good...like I want to dive right into it.
Post a Comment