Thursday, November 10, 2005

One Crazy Bird

crazy bird


My crazy bird. I zoomed in on her picture, flipped it around horizontally, created a negative and tinted it violet. Doesn't she look crazy? I have not given her very much attention (or him, I never got into what it really is). She and I talked a little bit tonight until she became irritated with me and began roughing me up a bit so I put her back into her cage. She doesn't like to stay up past nine o'clock. I was pushing it. My bad.

4 comments:

kenju said...

Peruby, first let me thank you for telling me to google Charlotte Becker. I did, and it is indeed she who painted the children. Why that name did not come to my mind, I'll never know. I edited the post and credited you.

I like your bird pic. My son and daughter-in-law have a sun conure, who seems to like everyone except me and my DIL's mother. That darn bird bit me on the cheek the second time I saw him, while the first time, he was quite nice and sweet to me. I can't figure it out!

Com back to visit again soon!

Peruby said...

I had to Google sun conure. What a beautiful bird. Very colorful. I know that my bird doesn't care for me during certain cycles of the month. They do tend to be temperamental.

You're welcome for the Charlotte Becker tip. I hit it after the third try. I love art, and I love little babies, but I did not know of her beforehand. I like her work.

Leesa said...

That looks great! How fun :)

Peruby said...

It is fun, Leesa. I do have Jasc Paint Shop Photo, but I found I can do a lot of the tweaking with a free program off the web called "Irfanview". It also creates screen savers. It is a neat little free application. Can't beat it for free.