Sunday, February 27, 2005

Snow Day?

Will I see my desk at work, or will we get enough snow to have a snow day? Hope, hope, hope. I met an old friend for lunch today.

We talked for 5 1/2 hours at the restaurant. She brought our Senior yearbook and we took a long walk down memory lane. There were a lot of "I never knew that's" and "You're kidding!" And of course we wanted to go back and stand up to all those people that intimidated us. She and I were in a group of ten girls and we called ourselves the "Junior Express" because we were Juniors at the time. As a group we were not very well liked. We did things in a big group and as they say "there is power in numbers".

My daughter is getting along well with her new boyfriend. I wish she could have seen herself happy a month or so ago when she was struggling with the old boyfriend. You can't tell them, they have to find these things out for themselves.

Coming from the speakers: Not a damn thing, but this bird is screeching like a banshee. Oy vey!

No comments: