Back to a previous post about the fire in a nearby city, I mentioned where a one Mr. Dumbermouth stated that the fire department didn't do their job well enough to suit him. I guess he had tons of paperwork that were destroyed. The fire did not reach his establishment until 7 1/2 hours after the initial blaze began. Well, fire is a mean beast and I would have to say the fire fighters were probably more working on the lines of extinguishing the fire and saving lives than covering or moving any paperwork from buildings along the pathway.
At a meeting Monday night, could Mr. Dumbermouth have apologized and humbly retract his accusations made the day of the fire? No. Not him. He apologized and stated that instead of the word inept he meant ineffective and rated the fireman's job a "C". What?! They probably didn't know they were being graded for a test, so they probably forgot to study, huh? This guy is one "dumb" fellow. Or, his mouth is. He should have known when to quit. He should have served himself a big piece of humble pie and used the excuse of excess duress from the trauma.
This is why I opened my XPS on Sunday. In need of a bit of cleaning, I'd say.
Here we are after the much needed dusting. My goodness we sure can accumulate a lot of dust, now can't we?
No comments:
Post a Comment