This is what my daughter has been wearing for two weeks or so. She sees the doctor tomorrow for a follow up and she is hoping to get it off and get a lighter easier to maneuver cast.
This isn't the kind of cast I've ever seen (I've not seen many). It has a dial to adjust the tightness and a button like air pump. I don't think my daughter had to do much adjusting. She is mostly bothered by her toes. She says they feel weird.
She has been stuck in the basement since the operation also. She will be getting some fresh air tomorrow and I hope it helps her headaches. We didn't want to make her go up and down the stairs as when this first happened she over-did it and ended up back in the ER with fracture blisters and severe swelling. So she just stayed home and I did too.
She starts a new job on the 27th. I'm not sure she can put in a full day. She will be in training. I will take her and then go to sister 1944's house for the day. She lives close to where my daughter will be working. I'm going to have to buckle down and get a phone so my daughter can call me if she is only going to work half a day or so the first few days. She has been doing nothing for weeks now except roll herself to the bathroom.

1 comment:
I hope she can get a lighter boot, I’ve seen these before and they aren’t fun.
May the new job work out well.
Post a Comment