Friday, July 10, 2026

Ti 22


 My daughter will have to inform Airport Security from now on that she has a titanium plate in her ankle whenever she flies now.  It was a long day.  I found out that pain killers give my daughter a migraine just like they affected me.  The nurse had her eat 4 saltine cracker squares so she could give her 2 Percocet.  My daughter slept, came home, slept a bit more and woke up with a screaming headache.  I'm pumping fluids in her and got her some chicken nuggets.  It is a tossup as to which pain she wants to deal with.  For now, since it just happened she will deal with the headache pain because the operation was just today and she has to east THAT pain.  As time goes on, she may adjust to the pain pills, I don't know.  But, she may stop taking them sooner rather than later.  

1 comment:

messymimi said...

I’m praying she finds some relief.