I can't believe it's been a week since I posted. I feel as though it was only two days ago or so. I looked at the date and was like "What? How can that be? A week already?" The days are but a blur. Water my plants, get the trash out, pick up some prescriptions, go to a hair appointment and a 2 year old's birthday party. Not to mention the daily/weekly chores. Dishes, clean the kitchen, clean the bathroom, I even skipped an event because I don't like driving at night in the rain. I did lose a bit of time to a headache for a day and a half. I was able to do some things but it did kind of keep me out of circulation.
I make a list and I laugh. Monday's to do list gets pushed to Tuesday. I need to change the list to "weekly to do list" as it will get done when it gets done, doesn't matter the day. Except the garbage. That one is non-negotiable.

4 comments:
Yes, garbage is non-negotiable. I knew some college boys who rented and apartment together, and all of them were tired of the "take out the trash" mantra their moms had used so constantly.
They knew better than mama, they bought an outdoor size trash can, lined it with a 33 gallon bag, and weren't going to bother with the trash but once in a while. The found out very quickly kitchen and bathroom garbage is too heavy when you fill such a big can, and it stinks much faster than they thought it would.
I do hope you don't get those kinds of headaches often.
retirement and then add the holidays and I never know what day it was. But I have learned one thing in the last year or so, no one ever lies on their death bed wishing they had cleaned more!
Headaches are all but gone! I was just thinking yesterday while driving to an event how wonderful life is without all those headaches I had. Only problem is, now I have to watch my daughter go through the same.
Oh, there you are! So glad to hear from you. I think I depend on my day timer more then when I was working because of not knowing what day it is and to check and see if I have something planned.
Post a Comment